SureFire Glock 17 & 19 Threaded Barrel M13.5X1 Lh Threads Description
Manufactured in the U.S.A. exclusively for SureFire by ZEV Technologies, maker of innovative firearms parts and accessories, these match-grade, drop-in barrels feature extremely tight tolerances, making them some of the most precise in the industry. Every high-performance barrel is double honed (rough and finish) to achieve a minimum surface finish of 16 RA, and during this process they are held to a final dimension of +/- 0.0002” for consistency and accuracy. And because they’re produced specifically for SureFire, the thread specs and profile of these barrels are perfect for accommodating a SureFire Ryder™ 9mm suppressor.
Constructed of pre-hardened chromium stainless steel (416R)—originally designed for use in match-grade rifle barrels—these highly corrosion-resistant barrels provide high tensile strength and toughness able to withstand typical chamber pressures. Each and every barrel is cut, rifled, and 100% inspected for groove dimensions and broach finish.
SureFire drop-in ZEV barrels fit Glock 17 and Glock 19 9mm pistols. For precision accuracy, extreme durability, and seamless compatibility with a SureFire Ryder 9mm suppressor, there’s no beating one of these high-performance, match-grade pistol barrels made by ZEV for SureFire.
SureFire Glock 17 & 19 Threaded Barrel M13.5X1 Lh Threads Specification
- Made in the U.S.A., exclusively for SureFire, to extremely tight tolerances for precision accuracy
- Fit Glock 17 and Glock 19 9mm pistols
- Thread specs and profile are designed to accept a SureFire Ryder 9mm suppressor
- Constructed of durable, corrosion-resistant 416R stainless steel
- Custom thread protector helps protect barrel threads
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee