Magpul PMAG 10 7.62 AC, 7.62x51 AICS Short Action Description
A larger-capacity variant of the proven PMAG 5 7.62 AC, the PMAG 10 7.62 AC is a reliable and durable polymer magazine for .308 Winchester based family of cartridges.
Compatible with short action AICS-spec bottom metal to include the Bolt Action Magazine Well for the Hunter 700 Stock, the PMAG 10 7.62 AC brings additional capacity in an affordable and reliable package. Featuring GEN M3 technology, a paint-pen dot matrix for visual identification, and a flared base plate for positive control and ease of retrieval, the PMAG 10 7.62 AC sets a new standard for bolt action magazines.
- Compatible with short action AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems) pattern bottom metal and cartridges built on a 0.470" case head such as 7.62x51/.308 Winchester, 7mm-08 Remington, 6.5mm Creedmoor, .260 Remington, .243 Winchester, and others*
- Accepts a cartridge overall length of up to 2.86"
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and is easy to disassemble for maintenance