Tavor X95 – 5.56 NATO 16.5″ Barrel Description
The Tavor® X95™ is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc. Upgrades and enhancements from the original TAVOR® SAR include a new fire control pack with a 5-6 lb. trigger pull, repositioning of the ambidextrous mag release to an AR-15 location, a forearm with Picatinny rails at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions with removable rail covers, relocation of the charging handle closer to your center mass, a modular Tavor style pistol grip that can be swapped out to a standard pistol grip with traditional trigger guard and a smaller, lower profile bolt release button.
- Model Number(s)- XB16, XFD16, XG16
- Caliber - 5.56 NATO
- Action - Gas Piston, Semi-auto
- Operating System - Closed rotating bolt, long gas stroke on piston head
- Magazine Type - Polymer NATO STANAG
- Magazine Capacity - 30 Round
- Barrel Material - Chrome lined, Cold hammer forged, CrMoV
- Barrel Length - 16.5″
- Overall Length - 26.125″
- Weight - 7.9 lbs.
- Rifling - 1:7 inch twist, 6 grooves, Right hand
- Stock Type - Reinforced polymer bullpup configuration
- Sights - Folding front sight (blade) with Tritium insert and rear sight (aperture)