SureFire Procomp Muzzle Brake Description
The advanced SureFire ProComp muzzle brake greatly reduces both recoil impulse and muzzle rise so that the weapon tracks straight back to keep you on target for faster shot-to-shot recovery. Its patented Impulse Diffusion design minimizes side blast and rear-directed concussion effects. The ProComp 556 duplicates the design of the SureFire SOCOM muzzle brake, but unlike the latter it cannot be used to mount SureFire SOCOM suppressors.
Precision machined from US mill-certified steel bar stock”including high-precision cut threads for optimum thread interface”the ProComp muzzle brake has a black Melonite finish that provides maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions.
The SureFire ProComp muzzle brake has a blind pilot hole at the 3 and 9 o'clock position to enable fine-tuning of recoil characteristics for individual shooting styles or ammunition characteristics.
SureFire Procomp Muzzle Brake Specification
- Offset porting greatly reduces recoil impulse and muzzle rise so the weapon tracks straight back to keep you on target for faster shot-to-shot recovery
- Precision machined from US mill-certified steel bar stock
- High-precision barrel threads for optimum thread interface
- Pilot holes for tuning of muzzle brake and to pin-and-weld on short-barreled rifles
- Black Melonite coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions
- Installation requires no permanent modifications for weapons