RMR® Dual-Illuminated Sight – 9.0 MOA Amber Dot Description
The Dual-Illuminated RMR uses fiber optics and tritium to illuminate the reticle. Fiber optics collect ambient light, automatically adjusting the reticle brightness. In situations with no (or low) light, the tritium illuminates the reticle. This version is popular with shooters who prefer a battery-free solution.
The RM05 family has an amber 9.0 MOA dot, which is simple to use and easy to find. The U.S. Marine Corps chose the 9.0 MOA dot for use in both the SDO and MDO optics programs.
RMR® Dual-Illuminated Sight – 9.0 MOA Amber Dot Specification
- Magnification: 1x
- Bullet Drop Compensator: No
- Length (in): 45mm
- Weight (oz) : 1.2
- Illumination Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
- Reticle Pattern: 9.0 MOA Dot
- Day Reticle Color: Amber
- Night Reticle Color: Amber
- Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in): 1
- Housing Material: Forged Aluminum