ELF AR-10/.308 Trigger Description
The ELF Drop-In AR-10 Trigger has been built to withstand the punishment of high powered calibers. The only AR-10 trigger using aerospace grade sealed bearings, making for an incredibly smooth and fast trigger pull. Our exclusive .043 double double wound polished piano wire hammer spring ensures full ignition of any ammo including .308 and 7.62x39. Pull weight from 2 3/4lbs to 4lbs is so easy to adjust it can be done in seconds without removing the trigger from your lower receiver. The AR-10 trigger is essentially the service trigger with a lighter pull weight range.
A second-to-none AR-10 drop-in trigger system that is strong and light, made of wire EDM machined, hardened A2 tool steel and lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum. Installation can be done in minutes using your AR’s original hammer and trigger pins. The AR-10 trigger may be ordered with a curved or straight shoe.
The amazingly short take-up, glass-rod crisp break and next to zero overtravel can be compared to the finest custom 1911 triggers. Adjustability puts you in charge based on your preference. If you are looking for the finest adjustable trigger for your AR-10 platform, this is the trigger system for you
- Fits any mil-spec AR-10 (Large pin Colt available)
- Absolutely Drop-Safe regardless of pull-weight
- Adjustable from 2 3/4lbs to 4lbs without removing from lower
- Exclusive double double wound hammer spring and heavy hammer ensure proper ignition of any ammunition
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use; Made of lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
- Unique design of disconnect allows full 1/4” width eliminating possibility of wear and double-firing
- High performance trigger and hammer needle bearings for smoother and faster firing
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!