Bipod for M-LOK Description
The Magpul Bipod offers serious strength and versatility at a price that provides unmatched value. Rich with important features, our lightweight Mil-spec hard anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum and injection-molded polymer bipod brings innovation in ergonomics, functionality, strength and value together. An aesthetically pleasing, low-profile design conceals its mechanisms and hardware, smoothly brushing off snags and bumps. Optimized for rapid one-handed adjustments, the bipod quickly and quietly transitions between countless user configurations. The Magpul Bipod includes many features normally found on bipods at a significantly higher cost.
- Durable and lightweight.
- Mil-spec hard anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum, stainless steel internals, and injection-molded reinforced polymer ensure years of dependable performance and reliability.
- Innovative, adjustable and easy to use.
- Glove-friendly knurled tool-less bipod locking knob.
- Folds up to smooth and unobtrusive size.
- Anodized surfaces and tight, precision tolerances mitigate squeaks and rattles.
- Staggered soft rubber feet hold fast on a variety of shooting surfaces and are easily removed with a roll pin punch.
- Legs accept most Atlas pattern bipod replaceable feet.